November Giveaway – $400 Amazon Giftcard!
It’s time for our November giveaway! Once again, I’ve joined up with a few of my fellow bloggers to offer you a great prize! After polling you all on Facebook and asking what you would me to offer for my next giveaway, the item that won out was: the Amazon Gift Card! We originally polled for a $350 dollar gift card but decided to make it $400 instead! Even better!
We thought this giveaway would be awesome to have this month for one lucky person to have some extra $$ for Christmas presents! You can’t win if you don’t enter so give it a shot!
HERE’S HOW TO WIN:
1) Click to check out the gift cards! Winner will get a $400 prepaid Amazon Gift Card.
(After clicking the link, come back here to complete steps 2-5.)
2) Subscribe to Real Food Outlaws blog updates and newsletter by entering your email address in the subscribe box at the top of the page. I will not share your email address with a third party. It is solely used for my weekly newsletter and updates from Real Food Outlaws. (If you are already a subscriber, just continue to step 3)
3) Leave me a comment and let me know the first thing you will buy with your gift card!
4) Use the Rafflecopter widget below to confirm your entries and unlock more!
You can earn extra entries by following the instructions in the Rafflecopter widget. This giveaway is open to everyone.
5) Be sure to check out this giveaway’s co-hosting bloggers for more chances to win! The more blogs you visit and enter at, the more entries you will receive!
A winner will be chosen via random.org. We will announce the lucky winner on November 18th, 2013. The winner will have 48 hours to contact (sjoutlaw at gmail dot com) with his/her full name, address, and phone number. There is no purchase necessary to win.
Sarah is a wife, mom of 5, horse farm owner at Outlaw Acres Iowa, and real food blogger at Real Food Outlaws. She is also a Master Herbalist and owns 90210 Organics, an Eco-boutique and Apothecary. She holds a Master’s Degree in Applied Clinical Nutrition from New York Chiropractic College and is a Clinical/Functional Nutritionist and Advanced Nutrition Response Testing™ Practitioner at Natural Health Improvement Center of Des Moines, and owns Natural Health Improvement Center of South Jersey. You can often find her barefoot in the garden (or kitchen), or rummaging through a refrigerator (not necessarily her own).