NEW! End Of Summer E-Book Bundle – 30 books for $39 – One Week Only!
Are you trying to lose weight on a real food diet, learn to make your own non-toxic cleaning supplies or get rid of PMS?
Do you want to make the best bone broth on the planet or learn how to be processed-free?
I’ve got a deal for you!
Village Green Network is have a special end-of-year sale this week only! Get 30 E-books for $39!
Wow! That’s less than $1.50 per book! We are all about getting you the best discounts on books from bloggers you love!
Get them right now and save big! Then read them whenever you want on your tablet, computer, phone or Kindle!
Most of the books in the bundle are new!
- DIY Non-Toxic Cleaning Recipes by Heather Dessinger of Mommypotamus (NEW)
- Simply Salads by Season by Kristen Michaelis of Food Renegade (NEW)
- Feed Your Fertility by Emily Bartlett and Laura Erlich (NEW)
- The Sleep Solution: End Your Insomnia Naturally by Emily Benfit of Butter Believer (NEW)
- Processed Free by Robin Konie of Thank Your Body (NEW)
- Gluten-free Vegetarian by Hannah Healy of Healy Real Food Vegetarian (NEW)
- Kick the Weight with Keto by Kim Knoch of The Eat Fat Lose Fat Blog (NEW)
- The 30-Day Heartburn Solution by Craig Fear (NEW)
- From Scratch by Shaye Elliott of The Elliott Homestead (NEW)
We’ve got even more brand spankin’ new titles that you’ll love!
- Love Your Body by Elizabeth Walling of The Nourished Life (NEW)
- Quit PMS by Lauren Geertsen of Empowered Sustenance (NEW)
- Real Food Survival Guide for Busy Moms by Lindsey Gremont of Homemade Mommy (NEW)
- Sustainability Starts at Home by Dawn Gifford of Small Footprint Family (NEW)
- 15 Real Fit At Every Age by Julie de Lagarde of Real Fit Mama (NEW)
- Have Your Cake & Lose Weight, Too! by DaNelle Wolford (NEW)
Get $10 more off with a VGN Premium Membership on this and Every Village Green Bundle! Click Here for Details!
Order now! Don’t delay! This bundle is only available for one week! September 4-10, 2013!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.
Sarah is a wife, mom of 5, horse farm owner at Outlaw Acres Iowa, and real food blogger at Real Food Outlaws. She is also a Master Herbalist and owns 90210 Organics, an Eco-boutique and Apothecary. She holds a Master’s Degree in Applied Clinical Nutrition from New York Chiropractic College and is a Clinical/Functional Nutritionist and Advanced Nutrition Response Testing™ Practitioner at Natural Health Improvement Center of Des Moines, and owns Natural Health Improvement Center of South Jersey. You can often find her barefoot in the garden (or kitchen), or rummaging through a refrigerator (not necessarily her own).